Call us for your free quote and ask us
how you can save 10% off in your monthly bill.
Best commercial residential handyman maintenance renovation professionals
in McAllen, TX
Best Bathroom Remodel Service and Cost in McAllen TX
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Are you looking for the Best Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX ? Handyman McAllen, incorporates client’s preferences with their requirements all while adhering to their personal style. Our experts provide custom-tailored solutions to make your space a work of art that you’ll fall in love with. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Bathroom Remodel Service around McAllen TX. We serve McAllen TX and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BATHROOM REMODELSERVICE IN MCALLEN TX
McAllen TX Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Design, Remodeling and Renovation
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Do you want to bring in the latest and greatest solution to your bathroom renovation McAllen TX? Handyman McAllen incorporates client’s preferences with their requirements all while adhering to their personal style. Our experts provide custom-tailored solutions to make your space a work of art that you’ll fall in love with.
- Bathroom Tile
- Bathroom Sinks
- Bathroom Faucets
- Shower Systems
- Medicine Cabinets
- Shower Enclosures
- Vanities & Countertops
Our uniquely designed bathroom renovation approach is guaranteed to make the entire process a lot easier and delightful for you and your family. We are dedicated to creating innovative bathrooms by injecting them with comfort and class through an upscale remodeling. Our bathroom renovation includes three simple processes:
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Design is key when it comes to ing in McAllen TX. The success of the renovation process depends on the design. From the initial consultation to getting the job done, our highly-experienced and well-trained design consultant will be there with you.
4 Innovative Steps of Our Bathroom Design
- Bathroom Measurement: Upon scheduling an appointment, our bathroom design team will come to your home to measure the dimensions of your bathroom.
- Finalizing Layout: Handyman McAllen consultants will start designing the proper layout of your bathroom. The layout design includes where your cabinets, back splashes and water technology will be placed and narrow down the dimensions, i.e. length, width and depth. Our bathroom design experts will design and do the process again and again until you are fully satisfied.
- Choosing Finish: Our bathroom renovation specialists will help you coordinate all of your bathroom finishes matching with your bathroom vanities, tile work, tubs and water technology.
- Planning Your Budget:Handyman McAllen financial experts will be available to help you set a specific budget and design so that we will provide you with the bathroom space you can afford. Though Handyman McAllen is a full service remodeling and renovation firm, we are renowned as a supplier and contractor focusing on project costs. This means, you will get complete freedom to spend wisely on what you really want.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Our Handyman McAllen reputable McAllen TX based showroom provides a comprehensive array of bathroom products and accessories to choose from. Nevertheless of your requirements – whether you have a traditional or modern bathroom, we have the best selection of bathroom supplies on offer. In addition, we can tailor-make any bathroom design you may require, including anything you may find on the web or magazine. Our diverse collections of bathroom products cover the following:
- Water Technology: We stock all the latest technologically advanced fittings, faucets and shower systems.
- Floor: Flooring is a key for every bathroom décor. We carry all types of floors, accents, walls or anything you need for your bathroom including ceramic, porcelain, glass, stone, leather and metal.
- Lighting: Lighting sets the mood and ambiance of every space, be it’s a living room or a bathroom. You can choose and install the lighting fixtures by Handyman McAllen.
- Plumbing: Do you need plumbing fixtures for your bathroom renovation in McAllen TX? If yes, look no further than Handyman McAllen. Get all types of tubs, sinks, toilets and bidets available on the market at Handyman McAllen.
- Glass Enclosures: We design and supply every kind of beautiful glass enclosures of any size best suiting your bathroom décor and preferences.
- Medicine Cabinets: Do you need custom-designed medicine cabinets? We at Handyman McAllen help you get covered and specialize in providing medicine cabinets for every type of lifestyle.
- Bathroom Accessories: Handyman McAllen is a premier one-stop shop destination providing all types of bathroom accessories like baskets, fans, towel bars, tissue holders, etc.
- Vanities: We carry beautifully looking and superior quality bathroom cabinets, sinks, back splashes and counter tops.
- Luxury Items: Want to transform your bathroom into a luxurious space ensuring peace of mind and ultimate relaxation? Handyman McAllen is a professional McAllen TX specialist from choosing and installing saunas, spas, whirlpools, steam showers, etc.
You can count on us, if you need luxury bath items like home automation, jets, and advanced electronics accessories. Whatever you may need to make over your bathroom into a relaxing, tranquil space, all you need to do is to visit us in person and let us handle the rest.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Our reliable contractors available for McAllen TX are fully insured and bonded professionals and are appointed through rigorous background checks. We strive to make sure your entire work is done to the highest standards.
Understanding the challenges and hassle of bathroom renovation in McAllen TX, our experts are dedicated to delivering the superior level of service, including decision making, project management and industry-best craftsmanship. Our entire McAllen TX work is backed by a 5 years warranty.
Upon choosing Handyman McAllen as your contractor, you will eliminate the chances of any risk you may find with other contractors throughout the McAllen TX City area. We are always committed to garner maximum satisfaction from every client we serve and pride ourselves on providing 100% guarantee on our every work.
Our bathroom renovation contractors will meet or exceed your expectations every time. We’ve renovated diverse varieties of bathrooms for your neighbors and now we’d like to do the same for you.
Contact us today and let’s get started!
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: A bathroom’s wall covering is subject to the same moisture and heat as its flooring, which is why products like wall paper are usually not a good idea. By far the most popular and practical bathroom wall covering is ceramic, stone, glass or metal tile. If you decide to use tile for the walls, you can achieve a nice effect by using the same color tiles for the floor and walls, selecting tiles in the same color family, or pairing stone and metal or glass and ceramic.
Tile for Bathroom Walls & Floors
Tile for flooring and walls is by far the most popular and practical design technique for today’s modern bathrooms and kitchens because it doesn’t buckle or warp from constant moisture and is remarkably easy to clean. From the artistry of handcrafted ceramic to the natural beauty of stone, there’s a tile for every design imaginable. At Handyman McAllen You can even select leather tiles, or for those who are looking to green their homes, recycled tiles. Consider combining stone and metal tiles or glass and ceramic for a look at once unique and functional.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: A single dramatic bathroom sink can make a bold statement, but in larger bathrooms his and her sinks two may be more appropriate. Different bathroom sink styles may be more appropriate for specific bathroom designs: for example, a cramped city bathroom may benefit from the space saving wall-mounted model or an ultra-modern bathroom may do well with a glass vessel sink.
Pedestal sinks feature a bowl placed at a comfortable standing height that rests on a pedestal base. Porcelain pedestal sinks are particularly popular.
Wall mounted or floating sinks are hung from a wall at a comfortable standing height. Some wall mounted sinks have a matching base beneath the basin for extra support and to conceal plumbing. Wall mounted sinks are especially useful in smaller bathrooms.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: The toilet, aside from being the proverbial throne, is by far the most used component in any bathroom. Style is essential and so whichever model you choose it should fit into your bathroom’s design, but more and more homeowners are also choosing low-flow toilets in an effort to cut down on water wastage. These 1.6-gallon low flush toilets can reduce water use by 12,000 gallons per year. Using a dual-flush (0.9 gpf/1.6 gpf) toilet can reduce water consumption by even more—at least 30%. Finally, homeowners who crave luxury and style are turning to sophisticated Japanese Toto toilets that incorporate bidets, air dryers, and are self-cleaning. Whatever your desire, there’s a stunning toilet with a wide array of features to choose from to create the perfect bathroom haven for you and your family.
Generally, toilet bowls are available in two shapes , round and elongated. Some toilets have a separate tank while one-piece toilets have the tank and toilet bowl in one piece. The toilet is attached to the floor using two large screws on the sides. In Handyman McAllen the measurement between these two screws and the wall is called the rough in. Most toilets are 12 but some are 10 or 14. Two special types of toilets are used in city apartments. One is called a flush-o-meter. It does not have a tank and the water supply comes directly from the wall. The other is a wall mount toilet and the plumbing also comes from the wall instead of the floor.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Tubs are constructed from three main materials. Cast iron is the strongest, heaviest and most expensive. Porcelain is a good durable option – and less expensive than cast iron. Acrylic tubs are becoming more popular. They are relatively inexpensive and made from a light material. A great upgrade option is a whirlpool jet tub. Unfortunately, most city bathrooms are too small for them. Since many tubs in pre-war buildings are made from cast iron, a good option may be to realize which renews the tub surface. It is even possible to re-glaze the tub in a different color.
Bathtubs styles-with and without shows-include claw foot tubs, drop-in modules, whirlpool baths, air baths, and soaker tubs. Spend some time perusing various models with your Handyman McAllen consultant before selecting one: there are so many from which to choose!
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Your faucet, aside from serving as an architectural piece, needs to coordinate seamlessly with your bathroom sink or bathtub as well as the bathroom’s overall design. (A sleek Kohler faucet won’t necessarily look good with a Victorian bathroom and a claw foot tub.) You’ll need to choose two sets of faucets: one for the sink and one for the bathtub and shower. Wall-mounted fixtures, deck mounted faucets, single-handle and double-handle faucets are all appropriate for different types of sinks or tubs. Handyman McAllen Spend some time considering how the faucet will look when paired with your sink and with your bathroom’s overall look.
Your most important faucet decision is whether you would like one-handle or two-handles. There are endless styles, colors, finishes and options to choose from. Make sure that you select a style and finish that matches the rest of the fixtures. Look closely at the way the faucet is used to make sure you are comfortable with the opening and closing mechanism. For example, some people don’t like round handles, because they are more difficult to grip.
A shower module is the easiest type of shower to install. These modules come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. Some even come with built-in shelving and seating. Alternatively, a custom shower built to fit your bathroom’s unique space is a wonderful option for those seeking a more luxurious addition.
Shower systems range from a basic overhead or handheld showerhead to an integrated rainwater showerhead with volume control and diverter. Some even have built-in iPod cradles so you can listen to your favorite playlist while you relax. Eco-conscious homeowners may want to consider a low-flow showerhead to conserve water. Newer Energy Star low-flow showerheads boast optimal pressure so even though you won’t feel like you’re skimping while you help save the planet.
Building code regulations now require adding a pressure-regulating valve when replacing a shower system. This mechanism is for safety purposes. It reduces pressure should there be a drop in pressure while you are using the shower. For example, if someone flushes the toilet, the pressure will drop so a surge of hot water doesn’t burn you. A trend in shower system options is shower jet sprays. Handyman McAllen There are many different types of jet systems to choose from at various price points.
It used to be that a medicine cabinet was basically a box with a mirror attached to it, but like all bathroom features, they’ve evolved into sophisticated and modern bathroom elements. There are literally hundreds of styles of medicine cabinets to choose from, but there are still two basic types of medicine cabinets: recessed and surface mount. The surface-mounted cabinets project out into the bathroom. Recessed cabinets are built into the wall and therefore require more planning as well as professional installation.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: A glass shower or tub enclosure is a beautiful alternative to a shower curtain. Although an enclosure can be expensive, it has several advantages. It blocks water better than a shower curtain – which keeps your bathroom drier – and it does not need to be replaced regularly because it won’t get moldy. A popular trend is glass frameless enclosures. They are attractive and make your bathroom look bigger.
The shower door or shower curtain and rod has a purely practical purpose: keeping water from flooding your bathroom floor while you’re showering. But it also sets the look and tone for the entire room. Shower doors come in several different styles, including sliding enclosures, pivot or swing doors, and door and panel or panel-door-panel enclosures. Handyman McAllen You can choose from framed or frameless glass to either create a transparent and space-creating feel or a classic look. Shower curtains, of course, come in a staggering array of colors, patterns, and fabrics.
Bathroom Vanities and Countertops
Looking for the perfect kitchen countertop? Handyman McAllen offers literally thousands of options to choose from as well as educated Remodeling Consultants who are able to match your aesthetic tastes with your cooking needs.
Are you an active chef who requires the robust durability of engineered stone? Or do you simply have to have the elegant look of marble? Whether you like the appearance of ceramic or want a fully customized concrete countertop for your modern kitchen, Handyman McAllen offers full service benefits from design and product selection to the final installation, making the entire process easy for you.
Three Steps to Perfect Countertops
- Research: This process can be as tedious as it is creative so this is where a professional Remodeling Consultant can help narrow down your options.
- Select: The materials you choose should bridge the gap between what you want and who you are. In other words, don’t choose delicate materials if you aren’t prepared to maintain them.
- Install: Poor installation can make any material look shabby so make sure you find a contractor who is able to implement your design plan.
How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom
Bathroom Labor Costs InMcAllen TX
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Beyond materials, a chunk of your bathroom renovation budget will go towards labor. Given the significance of the bathroom, most McAllen TXhomeowners hire local bathroom contractors to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Sadly, you have to pay for such services.
The labor cost largely depends on the job and contractor. For example, the average labor cost to install a steam shower ranges between $486 and $788. On the other hand, to install new bathroom countertops, many pros charge per hour. Some contractors charge as little as $50/hour and others charge as much as $150/hour. Furthermore, plumbing is a whole new category. Most McAllen TXplumbers have fixed labor prices ranging from $300 to $1,500 per installation.
Bathroom Renovation Cost Factors
Besides materials and labor, there are other price factors to consider. While you can control some, you can’t control others. Nevertheless, knowing all beforehand will not only help you negotiate, but also help you budget for your upcoming bathroom renovation.
- Bathroom Size: Some bathrooms are 40sf and others are 100sf. More often than not, labor and materials depend on the square footage. For example, red oak floors cost as little as $2/sf, but maple wood floors cost as much as $14/sf. Therefore, for just new floors, your bathroom material cost could range from $80 to $1,400.
- Bathroom Customizations: Pre-fabricated cabinets cost a lot less than custom cabinets. The same can be said for multiple bathroom materials. If you need to limit the cost to redo your bathroom, keep customizations to a minimum.
- Bathroom Trends: Home remodeling trends change every day. Believe it or not, some homeowners actually installed carpet in their bathrooms back in the day. Today, potential buyers would run if they saw that. Moreover, trends vary by city. Therefore, before you remodel your bathroom, ask local realtors what’s hot right now. Even better, go to open houses in your neighborhood and see what they added to their bathrooms. If you plan on selling your home in the next 10 years, it will surely pay to know what hot bathroom aspects are trending.
- Bathroom Budget: With any home remodeling project, set a budget and stick to it. If you don’t, you will 100% go over and regret your decision later on. Also, expect surprises, especially if you’re opening walls. As such, include a contingency section in your overall bathroom budget.
- Bathroom Project: Certain McAllen TXbathroom projects cost a lot less than others. For example, installing counters in McAllen TX costs $2,977, while the average cabinet installation cost in McAllen TX is $4,767. Clearly, your overall cost will depend on the project at hand.
Why hire a nearby service pro for a ?
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Companies help implement changes to overall floor plans in order to make the space more efficient. Where you place the shower, toilet, bathtub and cabinets to correctly fit the entire bathroom space is crucial.
A company can solve leaking floors and walls, as well as insulating them from further water damage. Advanced features such as high-tech toilets, modern sink designs and a luxurious bathtub are best installed by remodeling professionals.
How much does cost near you?
- Most homeowners spend an average of $9,789 on remodeling their bathrooms.
- The actual cost can vary greatly, depending on the specific features.
- If you’re only adding essential features, expect to incur between $5,000 to $7,000 on average.
- Remodeling larger bathrooms and adding advanced features may cost between $13,000 to $15,000.
Here are three common costs:
- Installing a new toilet: between $130 to $250 on the lower end, and $550 to $780 on the higher range
- Bathtub installation: between $400 to $1,500 on the lower end, and $6,000 to $8,000 for luxurious bathtubs.
- Bathroom floors: between $800 to $2,000 for regular flooring, and $5,000 to $7,000 for premium flooring (such as natural stone floors).
The bathroom is one of the most important parts of the home. Therefore an important decision, one that will also improve the value of a home if done right.
Bathroom Remodel Service near McAllen TX: Material costs can vary wildly depending on the quality and style of the fixtures you choose. To educate yourself on pricing, here are the major expenses you can expect:
- Wall & Floor Tiles: These can range from $3 per square foot for basic ceramic subway or penny tiles to around $15 per square for glass or red clay tiles and over $35 per square foot for top-of-the-line stone or marble tiles. (Money-saving tip: Limit tiling costs by painting direct water-exposed areas with moisture-resistant, high-gloss paint instead.)
- Sink & Vanity: You can buy sink bowls solo or with their own storage vanities. Sink bowls alone run $50-$5,000 and vanities about $250 for a basic option, up to $3,000+ for semi-custom pieces.
- Sink & Shower Fixtures: Basic faucets and showerheads are $40 to $350+. Statement versions (think handheld showerheads and adjustable water settings) can run up to $1,000.
- Bathtub: Standard tubs sell for $600 to $3,000+, depending on the size and finish. Those with bonus features, like hydro jets, cost extra and will add more in plumbing and, possibly, electrical labor costs. (Money-saving tip: Instead of investing in a new tub, have your existing one re-glazed for about $400.)
- Shower Enclosure: A glass door for shower—$350 to $2,000—costs more than a basic curtain, to be sure, but a door won’t require replacing.
- Toilet: Think $150 for a basic tank-and-bowl option to $1,000+ for fancier versions with tanks mounted behind the wall or special features like heated seats, hands-free flushing and seat covers that open and close automatically.
- Medicine Cabinet: These range from $50 for a basic wall-mounted unit that hangs on the surface of the wall to $500+ for space-saving, recessed versions.
- Accessories: Hooks, towel bars, toilet paper holder and the like can be found for $10 to $100+ apiece.
- Lighting: Plan on $25 each for basic flush mounts and up to $500 or more for higher-end pendants and fixtures.
- Extras: If you’re dreaming of radiant floor heating or his-and-her vanities, those will add to your tally. Just weigh your wishes against your budget to decide where to save and where to splurge.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the difference between renovating and remodeling?
Renovating your bathroom is a less invasive home makeover. You may replace a sink or bathtub, but your changes are modest. Remodeling occurs when you dislike the current bathroom so much that you plan to get rid of virtually everything.
How long will a full bathroom renovation or remodel take?
You can complete renovations that don’t involve plumbing, rewiring, or tiling in as little as two days. Even a significant change should take no more than a week.
The length of time for remodeling varies, depending on the number of people on the construction crew and the size of the bathroom. They’ll need to spend a day on demolition, a day on electrical wiring and plumbing, and another day on new insulation and drywall.
Behind-the-scenes changes alone require at least three days, twice that if you do it yourself. A reasonable expectation for the complete overhaul of an average-sized bathroom is two weeks. Expect longer if you prefer bathroom equipment and materials that are not in stock.
What type of tile should I use for my bathroom floor and shower?
Your choice depends on personal preference. There are numerous materials and styles that will suit your needs. Selecting the best one requires you to identify what’s most important. Does the room receive a lot of light? How much foot traffic will the bathroom receive?
How much lighting will I need?
If you’ve ever lived in a home with poorly lit bathrooms, you understand how important lighting is. A single ceiling fixture is not enough. You’ll want enough lighting that allows you to shave, apply makeup, and shower. Consider vanity lighting and a secondary source for your shower area.
Do I need more bathroom ventilation?
A lack of proper ventilation in your bathroom increases the likelihood of mildew and mold. You should install a bathroom fan of one CFM (cubic feet per minute) per square foot. Simply tell your contractor that it’s your preference, and you’ll protect your new bathroom from natural fungi.
Why is replacing a tile shower so costly?
This is one of the most expensive changes you can make in your bathroom. The reason is that you’re not only adding new tile but also securing it beforehand. You’ll need to treat the surrounding area to guarantee a tight water seal and proper drainage. Consider the initial expense a precaution to avoid a larger one if your tile shower functions improperly. That is the costliest bathroom repair, so you have to prevent it.
CALL FOR US:
- Bathroom Remodel Service NearMcAllen TX
- Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- Bathroom Renovation Financing
- Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
- Bathroom Renovation
- Who To Hire For Bathroom Remodel
- Bathroom Remodeling Companies
- Bathroom Renovation Cost In McAllen TX
- How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A Small Bathroom?
- Average Cost Of Bathroom Remodel Per Square Foot
- 5×7 Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Bathroom Remodel Cost Breakdown
- Bathroom Cost Calculator
- 5×7 Bathroom Remodel Cost
- How Much Did Your Bathroom Remodel Cost
- How To Cut Costs On Bathroom Remodel McAllen TX
- Alamo TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Alton TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Brownsville TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Donna TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Edcouch TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Edinburg TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Elsa TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Granjeno TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Harlingen TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Hidalgo TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- La Joya TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- La Villa TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- McAllen TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Mercedes TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Mission TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Rio Grande City TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Raymondville TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Palmhurst TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Palmview TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Penitas TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Pharr TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Progreso TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Progreso Lakes TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- San Juan TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Sullivan City TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me
- Weslaco TX Bathroom Remodeling Service Near Me