Call us for your free quote and ask us
how you can save 10% off in your monthly bill.
Best commercial residential handyman maintenance renovation professionals
in McAllen, TX
BEST Remodeling Contractor Service and Cost in McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Are you looking for the Best Remodeling Contractor Service near McAllen TX ? Handyman McAllen, remodeling contractor with years of experience in all aspects of new construction, remodeling and whole house renovations. We work in a very intentional way to ensure your satisfaction during each step of the process. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Remodeling Contractor Service around McAllen TX. We serve McAllen TX and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST REMODELING CONTRACTOR SERVICE IN MCALLEN TX
MCALLEN REMODELING CONTRACTOR
Remodeling Contractor McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Handyman McAllen is a full service McAllen TX remodeling contractor with years of experience in all aspects of new construction, remodeling and whole house renovations. From floor plans to certificate of occupancy, we have developed a process to make your project run smoothly. Whether you are doing a kitchen remodeling project, room addition or a custom build, we work in a very intentional way to ensure your satisfaction during each step of the process. Our job is to make your dream home a reality. And, we take our job very seriously.
Kitchen Remodel and Bathroom Remodel: As an McAllen TX remodeling contractor, we love taking out-of-date rooms and bringing them new life. While we specialize in kitchens and baths, we can help you remodel any room in your home. Room Additions: Need more space in your current home? We can build you the additional indoor or outdoor space you need. Custom Home Build: From floor plans to Certificate of Occupancy, our new construction team will walk with you every step of the way. We even have several McAllen TX area realtors we work with that can help you find your perfect piece of land for a new build or an existing property for whole house renovation.
As an experienced McAllen TX contractor, we provide new construction and home remodeling services to the entire Central NV region.
Kitchen Remodeling In McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Your kitchen is the heart of your home. It is that place where people seem to naturally gather. However, a kitchen remodeling requires more details and planning than any other room. Remodeling your existing kitchen is a great way to redefine the space to meet your needs as well as provide a special area for family and friends. Plus, there are many options to choose from that will allow you to blend functionality with your personalized finishing touches to include:
- Kitchen Cabinets – Our design team will help you select the right replacement cabinetry that will meet your needs while adding convenient storage space and beauty. Modern kitchen cabinets can be manufactured from almost any solid material imaginable and finished in a way that complements your redesign.
- Countertops – Our design team will provide you with a broad range of choices from the latest most-expensive countertop to the least expensive options for your kitchen. Whether you choose granite, marble, stainless steel, wood, natural stones, quartz, ceramics, tile, laminates or other specialty surfaces, we can always make it work.
- Kitchen Flooring – Our design team has many different flooring options for your kitchen remodel. Popular types include tile, linoleum, hardwood, slate and natural stones as well as ergonomic choices like bamboo or cork. Not only will a new floor add beauty to your dream kitchen, it can be designed to handle tons of traffic.
- Ventilation Hoods, Backsplash and Fixtures – A new ventilation hood with the right exhaust fans can keep your kitchen smelling great and smoke free. An attractive backsplash will add beauty while making cleanup easier for your favorite chef. We also work directly with you to select new plumbing fixtures.
- Kitchen Island – Installing a new kitchen island is one of the best ways to add functionality to any existing space. It not only provides additional workspace for the chef, it can function as a breakfast nook as well as a seating area for family and friends who gather while you cook.
Whether your goal is to modernize an existing space or completely start over, the first step in realizing your dream kitchen starts with a good design. Our designers can create any kitchen that you can imagine. In fact, they can recreate anything that you find in a magazine, showroom or website to make it fit your space and needs. When you pick Handyman McAllen as your kitchen remodeling contractor, we work together as a collective team making the entire process easier on you.
Bathroom Remodeling In McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Does the thought of having your bathroom remodeled seem a bit overwhelming? Whether you want an updated look or a complete makeover, we can bring life to your vision. In addition, a bathroom remodeling can provide much more than just an upgraded space, it adds to the overall functionality and value of your home. Handyman McAllen can remodel your existing bathroom in keeping with your taste and budget to include:
- Custom Cabinets & Vanities – From floating cabinets to furniture-grade vanities, we can work with any style of bathroom cabinetry. Many tops and bottoms are sold separately allowing you to mix and match as needed. In some cases, we can use your existing bathroom cabinets in a modified layout. As a quick and easy way to change the design of your bathroom, vanities can be as simple or as elegant as you desire.
- Countertops – New countertops can dramatically change the appearance of any existing bathroom space. Our bathroom remodeling team works with a broad range of solid and specialty surfaces including marble, granite, Silestone, tile, laminates, quartz and other natural stones.
- Bathroom Tile & Flooring – We will use all types of bathroom tile including composite materials, porcelain, glass, wood, ceramic, stone, leather, cork and metal. If your budget allows, updating the style and material used for your bathroom flooring can make a big difference in how it looks. Our installers can provide a creative design using almost any floor covering available.
- Plumbing Fixtures – Our design team will help you select a new bathroom sink, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, faucets, shower controls, towel racks, mirrors and more. We work with several supply showrooms so you have a complete selection of everything you need to complete your bathroom renovations. If you’ve seen it in a magazine or online, we can likely help you find it.
- Structural Changes & Additions – Depending on your floor plan and need for additional space or storage, we can often remove a wall or build an extension to expand the existing size of your bathroom. Plus, our design team can recreate any style that you’ve seen or imagined and will work with you to select the right cabinetry and fixtures.
After you contact us, we will schedule an appointment for one of our designers to come to your home. The designer will sit down with you to identify exactly what you are looking for in a bathroom remodeling project. To create an accurate estimate, they will ask you specific questions regarding your vision. Once we’ve agreed upon terms and established a timeline, our team will start work on your bathroom remodeling and will be there until you’re satisfied with the results.
Room Additions In McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Adding a room addition to your home is one of the most prudent investments you can make. You get to enjoy the extra square footage that was custom-made to suit your needs while recognizing a substantial return on your investment. If you’ve been dreaming about adding a man cave, an in-home theater, a home office, an in-law suite or another bathroom, contact the pros at Handyman McAllen and watch your vision come to life. Popular room additions include:
- Family Room – Do you need more living space? Handyman McAllen can create the perfect family room to meet your specific needs for added space. Family rooms are one of the most affordable room additions, as they seldom require special wiring or plumbing.
- Home Office or Study – Whether you need a classic study or home office added to your existing space, our design team works directly with you to ensure your room addition meets your needs. We can install hardwood floors, specialty lighting, built-in cabinetry, custom bookshelves and more.
- Bathroom Addition – Adding another bathroom to your home will not only make life easier for the whole family, it is a great investment for when you choose to sell your house. Whether you need a powder room added to the master bedroom or a fully functional second bathroom, our team can create the perfect bathroom addition.
- Media Room – Whether you’re a football junkie or film fanatic, a media room addition will allow the entire family to experience cinema-quality seating, sound, and graphics from the comfort of your home. We can customize your room addition to accommodate all types of digital and analog media.
- Mother-In-Law Suite – Adding a mother-in-law-suite doesn’t have to be for relatives only. Many families today are creating room additions for the nanny, live-in maid or at-home healthcare professional. Our design team will work with you to determine your specific needs for separate living quarters.
- Game Room or Play Area – Even with today’s modern floor plans, it is easy to run out of space. If your family is busting out at the seams, we can design and build a room addition with unique storage for gaming equipment and all of your children’s toys. Special wiring can be built-in to accommodate your requirements for audio or video devices.
- Garage Addition – Handyman McAllen can build a custom garage addition, convert your existing garage space to a living area, add a workroom or shop, or build an in-law suite above your home’s garage. Plus, for growing families, we can add garage space to park a third car or golf cart.
There are many changes in your life that can create an immediate need for more space. From start to finish, we can help you design, create and build the perfect room addition. If you currently have unfinished attic space, our design team can show you how to affordably expand your home’s square footage without building a new room addition. We always look for the best solutions to every homeowner’s need for added space.
Home Renovations In McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: When you walk around your home, do you feel like you’re stuck in another era? Reconfiguring an existing floor plan and opening up the space in an older home are among the most popular home remodeling requests that we receive. It’s your home and we believe it should reflect your style as well as meet your growing needs for space and comfort. From an exterior restoration to a complete interior redesign, we have the team that can put your ideas for home renovations in McAllen TX in motion and bring your remodeling plans to life to include:
1) Interior or Exterior Renovations
We love taking out-of-date spaces and bringing them new life. While we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling, we can redefine any room in your home including outdoor areas and garages. Details make you feel good about the design process and even better about the results.
NOTE: If someone has special needs or for those aging in place, we can cater to individuals with limited mobility by remodeling the home’s interior and exterior to increase wheelchair access, install stair lifts as well as remodel the bathroom and kitchen areas for accessibility and safety.
2) Fixture Updating & Custom Lighting
Updated fixtures and custom lighting can give existing living spaces an improved appearance and function. Our design team will help you select the best finishes for your cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, lighting, backsplash and accessories, so your home renovations complement each other.
3) Patios or Exterior Living Areas
Outdoor living spaces can be designed to include outdoor kitchens, pool decks, lounge areas, patios or porches, ceiling fans, fire pits and grills as well as enough plumbing, electrical outlets and specialty wiring for entertaining friends, family and guests. If you have a pool and are tired of people tracking wet footprints through the house every time they need to use the bathroom, get a snack or take a break from the sun, a properly plumbed outdoor flex-room might be the perfect addition to your home.
4) New Door & Window Installations
According to the National Association of REALTORS Remodeling Impact Report, topping the list for lowest cost and greatest return are new door and window installations. These exterior home renovations will go a long way toward enhancing the curb appeal when determining the value of your McAllen TX home.
After you contact us, we will schedule an appointment for one of our designers to come to your home. The designer will sit down with you and identify exactly what you need in interior remodeling projects or other home renovations. We will create the appropriate designs according to your budget and make modifications per your instructions.
Custom Home Builder McAllen TX
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: New owners have a different vision as to how their custom home will look when finished. That is why we always pay close attention to the unique elements of your new construction. Although traditional style homes are always in fashion, customizing to meet your unique style (or blend of styles) can give your dream home character and charm. From a minimalist design to intricate classic details, when you choose Handyman McAllen, your custom home builder in McAllen TX, the choices are entirely yours.
1) Getting Started
Getting started with Handyman McAllen is simple. Just give us a call and we will schedule a convenient time to visit with you and discuss the details of your project. If you prefer, you can use this website’s Get a Quote form for a prompt professional response.
2) Pricing the Scope of Work
After our initial meeting, our staff will compile a Scope of Work based on the style and floor plans that you chose for your dream home. The exact floor plans and unique design elements will be used to gather bids. This step typically takes a week to 10 days to create an accurate cost. Details will schedule a meeting with you to go over the document. This is when any pre-construction changes can be discussed, agreed upon and added to the original Scope of Work.
3) Final Pre-Construction Meeting
Details will have a Pre-Construction meeting with you to review everything. This allows us to ensure we’re on the same page and what you’ve asked for is included. This meeting provides you with an opportunity to make final changes before work on your dream home begins. Once everything looks good to you, both parties will sign the construction agreements and Details will set a start date.
4) Starting Day
Starting day is so exciting! Handyman McAllen will schedule your start day once all of the custom home building agreements have been signed. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of products and services. Close attention to details is what separates us from other new homebuilders and we do everything we can to work around your calendar keeping the disruption to your life at a minimum.
Handyman McAllen is a full service company with years of experience in all aspects of construction. We understand that building your McAllen TX custom home is about so much more than hiring a builder and writing a check. We value our role in the success of your project and take our job very seriously. Every team member is committed to completing all new home builds on time and within the budget set with our clients. Call or contact us today to get started with your new construction.
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Are you planning to remodel your home? That’s a great decision, however there are several things to consider. The biggest being your choice for a design build remodeler, and knowing what to focus on eases the process.
Here are the primary factors to consider.
- Understand Your Needs
Yes, you want to remodel your home, but which part are you renovating? According to statistics, more than 35% of remodeling contracts involve the whole house.
For this, you may need some architectural design and advice. Your design build contractor should be capable of handling your needs.
- Client Reviews
Testimonials by past clients are the best place to start when looking for a remodeler. You’ll get honest customer feedback on the quality of services to expect, as well as details on how complaints on the job are resolved.
Use this to determine whether the contractor is right for you or not. Your ideal design build remodeler should strive to resolve complaints as quickly as possible.
- Seek Referrals
Yes, you must hire a competent home remodeling contractor. However, you may not have the time or expertise to find such a person. What do you do in this case, settle with any contractor that comes your way? Of course not!
Seek referrals from someone you can trust. Let your friends and relatives tell you about their best home remodeling experiences. This will not only allow you to engage a competent design build remodeler. It’ll also save you time, effort, and money.
- Check for Expertise
Expertise should be among the top qualities of a home remodeling contractor. A team shouldn’t just be competent at their work, but also experts in it.
Home remodeling contractors Montgomery County Pennsylvania homeowners trust are experts because of years of experience. Therefore, check the number of projects that a contractor has completed.
- Check for Experience
By now you know a design-build remodeler becomes an expert after years of experience. Therefore, hire competent remodelers who have seen and done everything relating to home remodeling.
For instance, do you want to remodel your kitchen? Then look for a remodel contractor who can assess the scope of work, time, and labor that’s required ahead of time. With this, you’ll not spend more time or money than initially estimated.
- Cleaning Standards
A remodeling project is done in a home, not a job site. What does this mean?
Before you hire a contractor, inquire about their cleaning techniques. How do they handle dust on your first floor renovations? Will they leave a pile of dust on your front yard, or do they have the means to get the dirt from your site?
Your choice for a design build remodel should have clear answers for these queries. Vague answers that don’t answer your questions are a red flag.
- Control Techniques
Construction and remodeling projects involve a lot of variables. If you don’t handle them well, they result in chaos.
Therefore, be careful about your choice for a remodeling contractor. Discipline, attention to detail, and intense routines are top characteristics you should seek in a contractor. For example, your design build remodel should explain how they arrive at their prices. Remember, some contractors will use lower prices to woo customers. They’ll then adjust prices upwards through change orders. Yes, a change order is an unavoidable part of the remodeling project, but it shouldn’t occur because your contractor forgot to include something in their bid.
How Much Do Remodeling Contractors Charge?
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX:
Typical Range:$250 – $58,000
Average Remodeling Contractor Rates
Remodeling contractors (GC) typically charge about 10 to 20% of your total construction project cost. For larger projects, you might pay closer to 25% for their services. They do not charge an hourly rate.
Average Remodeling Contractor Costs
- Average Cost $4,000
- High Cost $58,000
- Low Cost $250
Standard Remodeling Contractor Fee Percentage
Fee percentage for general contractor is between 10 and 20 percent
General contractor management fees generally total 10 to 20% of the project cost. The rate can get as high as 25% depending on the size of the project.
The fees are calculated from a markup on materials, subcontractor labor and the total price of the job. The GC packages their fee in with all services for one total price. They pay on your behalf for services, subcontractors and materials.
Contractors price their work as a markup on various services and materials in order to cover factors like:
- Labor and workers’ compensation
- General liability and other insurances
- Overhead for staff, office and operations
Commercial Remodeling Contractor Fee vs. Residential Construction
Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX: Commercial Remodeling contractor fees can be higher than those for residential construction depending on factors that impact overhead insurance, permits, labor, equipment. However, they might be the same as residential if these factors don’t significantly impact your GC’s overhead or if your project isn’t competing with other jobs at the time.
For example, if your commercial project requires added administration in order to accurately manage subcontractors, insurance and building codes, you might pay a higher GC fee. Also, if your GC is in demand and has to pass up on other opportunities in order to take your job, you might pay a higher fee.
How Do Contractors Get Paid?
The way that general contractors get paid is with a percentage of your project cost. They build this percentage into your cost based on markups on materials, supplies, labor and more.
GCs will accept payments in different ways, and they should outline their payment plan in your contract prior to starting the job. Some ask for a portion of the cost upfront and the rest when work is complete. Others will ask for payments after each phase of work is complete. You shouldn’t expect to pay the total cost before work begins.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need to make sure a contractor has workers compensation & liability insurance?
While your home is being remodeled, you should insure the structure and its contents. If you don’t, then you could be exposed to certain risks that are out of your control, including fire and weather.
When hiring a remodeling contractor, find out if they have workers compensation insurance and ask to see a copy of the policy. Workers compensation pays for medical and rehabilitation expenses and covers lost wages if the workers sustain injuries on the job. You should also protect yourself by verifying that whoever is remodeling your home is carrying proper insurance coverage, which Sebring Design Build is happy to provide before starting our projects.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes. We have a 5-year warranty on workmanship and a 10-year structural warranty. Our workmanship conforms to the guidelines stated in the NAHB Residential Construction Performance Guidelines.
How do you handle charge orders?
Any work that will result in an additional cost will be processed through a Charge Order. We post all Charge Orders to our scheduling software and you provide digital signatures on all items. You will always know where the overall project cost stands. This eliminates the surprises at the end of your project and allows you to make sound financial decisions.
Will you provide me with a schedule?
Yes. We keep receiving compliments on our scheduling system. It is online-based, so you are able to access it at any time, day or night. We even have an app that you can download to login from your smartphone.
How long will my project take to complete?
Every remodeling or new home project is different. Let’s talk and we’ll try and give you an estimated timeframe.
Do I need to move out of my house during the remodeling?
Not necessarily, although renovations can get messy and noisy. Many of our clients choose to live in their home during remodeling, especially if your project is a specific area of your home like kitchens, bathrooms, or basements where the mess can be segmented away from your living space. Our clients find that our team of professional tradesmen are very courteous, but keep in mind that if your project is extensive, it may become more practical for you to temporarily move out. Let’s discuss your specific situation prior to scheduling your project and go from there.
My neighbor’s contractor left before the project was completed, will you stay until it’s completed to my liking?
Our team is dedicated to reversing many of the preconceived ideas homeowners have about contractors. If we decide to work together, we will do absolutely everything possible to keep your project moving as quickly as possible and ensure it is to your satisfaction throughout the process. Many of these stories stem from contractors starting too many projects at one time or charging too little up front to get the business, which in turn doesn’t match the scope of work.
CALL FOR US:
- Best Remodeling Contractor Service Near McAllen TX
- Home Remodeling Contractor
- Home Remodeling Contractors
- How To Choose A Bathroom Remodeling Contractor
- Remodeling Contractor
- Remodeling Contractors
- Remodeling Contractor License
- How To Hire A Bathroom Remodeling Contractor
- Remodeling Contractor Jobs Near McAllen TX
- House Renovation Cost
- How Much Does It Cost To Renovate A House Per Square Foot
- Whole House Renovation Cost Calculator
- How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A 2,000 Sq Ft House
- Cost To Completely Renovate A House
- How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A $2,000 Sq Ft House
- Cost To Renovate 1000 Sq Ft Condo
- Before And After Home Renovations With Cost Near McAllen TX
- Alamo TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Alton TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Brownsville TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Donna TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Edcouch TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Edinburg TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Elsa TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Granjeno TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Harlingen TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Hidalgo TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- La Joya TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- La Villa TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- McAllen TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Mercedes TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Mission TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Rio Grande City TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Raymondville TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Palmhurst TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Palmview TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Penitas TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Pharr TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Progreso TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Progreso Lakes TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- San Juan TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Sullivan City TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me
- Weslaco TX Remodeling Contractor Service near me