Call us for your free quote and ask us
how you can save 10% off in your monthly bill.
Best commercial residential handyman maintenance renovation professionals
in McAllen, TX
Reliable Tap and Float Drywall Services and Cost McAllen TX
Handyman McAllen offer Tap and Float Drywall Services. Drywall is one of those things you really don’t notice in a home – unless it’s done wrong! That’s why it’s important to hire a professional you can trust for all of your drywall repair and installation needs. Whether you want to replace a damaged area with matching texture or start fresh, Handyman McAllen is your resource for reliable drywall installation, patching and replacement.Do you have a Drywall? Contact us online today to obtain expert advice and a free price quote.
TAP AND FLOAT DRYWALL SERVICES
Paint is pretty, but not when the canvas is bumpy, uneven, or in need have repair. We don’t just deal with cosmetic or superficial renovations to your home, we also have the skills and abilities to make sure your walls are sound and smooth.
Our work is performed by an experienced drywall handyman who will walk you through every step of the process for a simple and seamless experience. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
- Restoring discolored and damaged areas
- Framing to install a patch or replacement
- Patching holes in ceilings or walls
- Repairing tape seams and nail pops
- Installation of new drywall
- Tape, mud and float seams
- Prime before texturing to hide seams
- Texture to match existing surface: flat, knock-down, popcorn and orange peel
- Removing wall paper
- Priming and painting drywall
If you recently had drywall installed or finished and believes it is unsatisfactory workmanship call an experienced, highly qualified expert for a pre-paint inspection service in McAllen, TX and surrounding areas. I will inspect your walls and ceilings before the finish work begins to assure it was hung properly and again when finishing is completed to let you know it will or will not look the way it should once paint. Improperly hung or finished drywall can cause major problems in a short period of time and once paid many drywall contractors will not return to fix the problems caused by improper installation or finish work.
Building A New Home And Need Someone To Figure The Total Number Of Drywall Boards Needed. Making an inaccurate estimation for your residential or commercial drywall project can be a costly mistake. Call today I charge a reasonable price for an accurate estimate of how many sheets of Sheetrock you need for large or small new homes and commercial projects in McAllen, NV and surrounding areas.
Once a drywall is installed, there may be a lot of cracks and nails, which cannot be covered with paint. Taping and floating the drywall will help cover those effectively. At Handyman McAllen, you’ll get quality taping and floating services that will give a smooth finish to your drywall. We also provide a 1 year warranty on our work.The purpose of taping is to cover all the nails, screws, cracks, and gaps between the drywall, whereas the process of floating is to give a smooth finish to the entire wall after taping it. Our patient and focused staff carefully do this job without overlooking any flaw. We can also add different textures on your wall by taping and floating the drywall. We take pride in constructing the perfect walls for you.
We always use drywall screws. Never let any contractor convince you that nails work just fine! Screws hold the drywall tighter to the stud or ceiling joist and are much less likely to back out or pop. Stress Cracks can appear anywhere, over windows, doors and even across your ceilings or walls. If not repaired properly a stress crack can return over and over again! In some cases structural or foundation work may be necessary, in other cases cutting the area out and putting 2 X 4 bracing in crucial areas and then using glue and screws to replace the cut out section may do the trick. One thing is for sure, simply putting joint tape over the crack want solve the problem as you most likely already know the crack will return usually in a very short period of time.
We are drywall metal corner bead experts. If not installed properly drywall edges are very likely to become loose and crack. Corner bead is made using very light gauge stainless steel and every precaution should be taken not to bump into them causing a dent. If installed properly corners should never crack or become loose.
Never think that all drywall contractors are alike! Nothing could be farther from the truth. Call an experienced, skilled, and highly trained expert for wall and ceiling repair, finishing or popcorn texture removal work. Over 20 years of local service and a do it right attitude. I offer reasonable prices and estimates are free on large or small jobs.
CALL US FOR:
- Alamo TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Alton TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Brownsville TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Donna TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Edcouch TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Edinburg TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Elsa TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Granjeno TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Harlingen TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Hidalgo TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- La Joya TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- La Villa TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- McAllen TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Mercedes TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Mission TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Rio Grande City TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Raymondville TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Palmhurst TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Palmview TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Penitas TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Pharr TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Progreso TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Progreso Lakes TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- San Juan TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Sullivan City TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me
- Weslaco TX Tap and Float Drywall Near Me