Call us for your free quote and ask us
how you can save 10% off in your monthly bill.
Best commercial residential handyman maintenance renovation professionals
in McAllen, TX
Best Stone Flooring Installation Service and Cost in McAllen TX
Looking for Stone Flooring Installation Service near McAllen TX? Handyman McAllen is the premier Stone Flooring Installation Service in the McAllen TX. Best Stone Flooring Installation Service in McAllen TX. Cost? Free estimates! Call now or Send a quick message for an estimate.
STONE FLOORING INSTALLATION SERVICE IN MCALLEN TX
The Stone Flooring Installation will At Handyman McAllen, our experienced flooring experts can provide the best Stone Flooring Installation in McAllen TX at a very reasonable price. We take pride in offering the best Stone Flooring Installation. Our Handyman McAllen experts take pride in providing the best service in the McAllen TX area.
At Handyman McAllen we pride ourselves on providing the best professional and efficient tiling installation and stone work services in Perth.
Whatever your floor covering requirements may be, you can be confident that at Handyman McAllen you’ll discover every option possible. We are equipped with a full in-house team of specialist stoners and project managers with industry experience in both commercial and residential tiling and stoning.
Our every attention is guaranteed by this dedicated team solely focused on Handyman McAllen tile and stone projects. For projects that include a combination of flooring applications you can be confident that each section works comprehensively as a team to seamlessly deliver stunning completed projects. You can trust Handyman McAllen for complete packages from simple ceramic tile applications to complicated stone cladding installs and precision stone benchtops.
You can expect from us delivery of the highest quality from start to finish; from floor preparation, screeding, waterproofing, tile and stone installation, silicone work and even stone sealing so there is no need to coordinate any other contractors on site to finish the job.
We offer a large range of materials sourced from suppliers all around the world also including a range of local suppliers.
- Ceramic / vitrified
- Commercial grade non slip tiles
- Glass mosaics
- Stone pavers
- Engineered stone
- Large commercial tiling projects
- External/internal stone cladding
- Bathrooms and all wet areas
- Splash backs and benchtops
- Stair cases
- Feature walls
- Stone paving
- Fabrication and polishing
- Stone sealing & repairs
How to Install Natural Stone Flooring
There’s a common misconception that laying natural stone tile is harder than laying ceramic or porcelain tiles; maybe it’s because of their luxurious qualities, but most people are a little afraid of making a mistake or breaking the stone tiles. But if you’re thinking of installing stone flooring, you shouldn’t worry: it’s an easy way of adding a touch of style to your home, with relatively minimal skills needed.
Natural Stone Flooring
Preparation is key to any project, and stone flooring is no exception to this: if you’re working on a new construction, you can pour a layer of concrete to create a level subfloor; if it’s a remodelled floor, you’ll need to install water-resistant backer board which is specifically designed for laying tiles on top, as this will be waterproof and will reinforce the tile joints.
2: Measure and purchase
Next you’ll need your maths skills to work out how many stone tiles you will need. To work out the surface area, multiply the length by the width and then add 10 – 15% more to the sum to allow for cutting and fitting extra pieces of tile around the edges of your stone flooring. Remember when purchasing your stone tiles that you’ll also need to buy the appropriate adhesive to fix them; speak to the team at your stone merchants, as different types of natural stone retain moisture at different rates, and surfaces differ from stone to stone – from rustic rough-to-the-touch natural stone through to highly polished surfaces – so it’s important to get the correct mortar or grout.
3: Laying the tile
As a general rule, when laying square stone flooring, you should lay the stone tiles from the middle of the room outwards to ensure that any cut tiles are at the walls and not in the centre of the room. However, if the walls of the room you’re working in aren’t completely straight, you should consider which part of the floor needs a straight edge and start tiling from there. Remember the last tiles to be laid will be uneven, so you should plan for these to be installed in a less obvious part of the room. For rough cut stone flooring, the layout of the natural stone should be worked out before fitting the smaller tiles in-between the larger flagstones. You may need to use a hammer to break off smaller parts of the natural stone tiles for filling the gaps.
4: Fixing and sealing
Once you’ve decided on the layout of your stone tiles, the next step is to mix your adhesive and spread a good amount on the floor before finally fixing your tiles. You should use a spirit level to ensure that the floor and each individual tile is level and that no lips appear from tile to tile. Once your floor has fully set, you should use a stone sealer to help protect your stone flooring and prevent stains; your stone merchant will be able to advise on the best sealant for your new stone flooring.
To obtain a free quote for Stone flooring Installation in McAllen TX, please don’t hesitate to contact at Handyman McAllen Floor Services.
Call us for :
- How To Install Stone Tile In Shower
- Stone Flooring Installation Near McAllen TX
- How To Install Stone Tile On Wall
- Laying Uncalibrated Slate Floor Tiles
- Natural Stone Tile Selection And Installation
- This Old House Slate Floor
- Subfloor For Stone Tile
- How To Tile A Floor
- Alamo TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Alton TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Brownsville TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Donna TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Edcouch TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Edinburg TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Elsa TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Granjeno TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Harlingen TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Hidalgo TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- La Joya TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- La Villa TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- McAllen TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Mercedes TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Mission TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Rio Grande City TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Raymondville TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Palmhurst TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Palmview TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Penitas TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Pharr TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Progreso TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Progreso Lakes TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- San Juan TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Sullivan City TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me
- Weslaco TX Stone Flooring Installation Near Me